The star of the show may be a larger version of last year’s iPhone X, which Bloomberg has reported could be called the iPhone Xs Max. (REUTERS/Stephen Lam ) September is iPhone season and this year is no different, as Apple is set to unveil three new models on Wednesday, including its biggest iPhone ever — a phone that’ll have a screen approaching 6.5 inches and a price tag to match. At the product unveiling, which will be held at 1 p.m. EST in the Steve Jobs Theater in Cupertino, Calif., the star of the show may be a larger version of last year’s iPhone X, which Bloomberg has reported could be called the iPhone Xs Max. In addition to the larger screen and different name, it could also include a newer processor and upgraded cameras. The other two phones Apple is likely to introduce will be the 5.8-inch iPhone Xs and the iPhone Xr. This would be a lower-cost version of the iPhone X, which Bloomberg said “could be the hit of the product rollout.” THE APPLE EVENT ISN’T REALLY ABOUT THE IPHONE Luxury iPhones In a note to investors, Monness Crespi Hardt analyst Brian White said that the new phones will help… Read full this story
- North Carolina beefs up tax breaks as Apple scouts new sites
- Hands On With Apple Music: Solid, But I’m Sticking With Spotify
- Apple’s Angela Ahrendts On Where The Company Is Taking Retail Next
- Why Apple Is Opening Up Its Software And Inviting Developers In
- WWDC 2016: Here’s What Apple Is Expected To Announce
- Why I Won’t Be Watching Today’s Apple Event
- Apple Rumor Tracker: What Will Apple Announce At Its Event?
- Want iPhones to Be Manufactured in America? You May Not Like the Price Tag
- Goldman Sachs is right: Samsung's folding phone may be a genuine threat to Apple's iPhone
- Can Trump really make America great again?
Apple's massive new iPhone could make history have 313 words, post on www.foxnews.com at September 11, 2018. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.