It’s been a horrible year for Elon Musk. One even he acknowledges couldn’t have been much worse. “This past year has been the most difficult and painful year of my career,” the billionaire entrepreneur said in an New York Times interview published on Friday. “It was excruciating.” And if recent history is anything to go by, it may get worse. Just when Musk’s adventures in popular science, from private trips to Mars, high-speed tunnels under Los Angeles to the mass-production of electric sports cars, look like they can’t get weirder, they do. The Times reported that the 47-year-old entrepreneur alternated between laughter and tears as he described how he has been working 120 hours a week, often staying in the Tesla factory for three or four days straight. The board is worried by his use of Ambien to allow him to sleep – sometimes it appears to have the opposite effect and they are worried he uses Twitter in a mood-altered state. “If there’s a common denominator to Elon Musk’s troubles over the past two months, it’s Twitter,” Gene Munster, head of research at venture capital firm Loup Ventures, wrote to investors on Friday as Tesla’s shares slid again following… Read full this story
- Tesla will never build motorcycles as Elon Musk nearly died on one
- Tesla’s Model 3 Is Elon Musk’s Hell
- ‘The Last Bet-the-Company Situation’: Q&A With Elon Musk
- 'Russian Elon Musk' raped and tortured to death in custody, say experts
- Will Tesla’s Model 3 help save or sink Elon Musk?
- Elon Musk’s fall should bring our stratospheric expectations down to earth
- Elon Musk says Tesla will 'quite likely' meet Model 3 production targets
- British cave diver mulls legal action against Elon Musk after tycoon brands him 'paedo'
- British caver says considering legal action after Elon Musk 'pedo' tweet
- British caver considering legal action after Elon Musk 'pedo' tweet
The strange saga of Elon Musk: inside his 'excruciating' year have 313 words, post on www.theguardian.com at August 19, 2018. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.