Nam, ranked 565 in the ATP, beat Sadio Doumbia of France, ranked 442, in the fourth qualifying round 6-2, 6-1. This is the second time the Tay Ninh-born player has entered the second round of the men’s singles at the ATP Challenger tournament system. The victory earned him eight points to the ATP ranking, as well as US$1,705. Previously, he gained five points after passing the qualifying round. Nam’s opponent in the second round, held today, is sixth seed Daniel Brands of German (ATP 230), who has won six championships in ATP Challenger.
- Ly Hoang Nam bows out of ATP Challenger President's Cup
- Seven Kiwis through to the second round of ITF event in Te Anau
- French Open: PV Sindhu, Subhankar Dey Enter Second Round
- Guinea-Bissau Presidential Elections Head to Second Round
- Jeanie Buss clarifies Jim Buss’ pledge: ‘At least second round’
- Defending champion Osaka into second round at US Open
- Nuggets struck gold by drafting Nikola Jokic in second round. Now what?
- Šefčovič made it to the second round, despite "ball and chain"
- PBT Podcast: Breaking down the Celtics breakdown, entire second round
- Swiss superstar Federer into US Open second round
Nam progresses to second round of Segovia ATP Challenger have 198 words, post on english.vov.vn at August 1, 2018. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.