WORLD NEWS 08/27/2018 02:30 am ET He’s ready to chip in now. By Ed Mazza Former Mexican President Vicente Fox has found one wall that he would be willing to pay for. Fox, who famously said in 2016 that “I’m not going to pay for that fucking wall,” responded over the weekend to a tweet by comic Andy Kindler that referred to the mounting legal problems surrounding those close to President Donald Trump: Mexico has volunteered to pay for the walls that are closing in on Trump.— Andy Kindler (@AndyKindler) August 24, 2018 Fox’s reply: Where do I chip in? Those walls are vetting higher and thicker. https://t.co/GXLFQj0ZSH— Vicente Fox Quesada (@VicenteFoxQue) August 25, 2018 In 2016, Fox apologized for how he worded his comments about the wall Trump wants to build on the border with Mexico to keep out immigrants. “If I offended you, I’m sorry,” he told Breitbart. “But what about the other way around?” Trump accepted, calling the apology “very nice,” but Fox has remained a vocal critic. At one point, Fox mockingly announced his plan to run against Trump in 2020. Earlier this year, he warned the president to “get your shit together.” Download BEFORE YOU GO PHOTO GALLERY… Read full this story
- Ex-Mexican President Vicente Fox Skewers Trump Over Migrant Child's Death
- Former Mexican President Vicente Fox Just Handed Donald Trump His Ass in a Taco Bowl and It Is Hilarity
- Why is former Mexican President Vicente Fox trolling an egg on Twitter?
- Mexican ex-president Vicente Fox is outraged at Donald Trump's trip to Mexico
- Leaked Transcripts Show Trump Begging the Mexican President to Be Cool About the Wall
- Mexican President Cancels Meeting With Trump
- 2nd Verse Same as the 1st! Former Mexican President on Trump’s Wall: ‘We’ll Never Pay for That Fucking Wall’
- Vicente Fox's Twitter rant against Donald Trump has been epic
- Ex-Mexico Prez Vicente Fox Says There's Blame to Go Around in Border Crisis
- Ex-Mexico Prez Vicente Fox says El Chapo Should Get Conjugal Visits
Former Mexican President Vicente Fox Mocks Trump By Naming The One Wall He'd Pay For have 340 words, post on www.huffingtonpost.com at August 27, 2018. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.