City AM’s news website has been down for more than six hours today, with readers unable to access stories on a day when Westminster was targeted in a second suspected terror attack.
The website, which is updated daily by a team of journalists, has been inaccessible since at least 11am.
One reader who raised the issue on Twitter and asked if the website had crashed was told “yes we’re trying to fix it asap” in a reply from the business news title’s official Twitter account.
Chief operating officer Harry Owen told Press Gazette in a statement: “We’re currently experiencing unprecedented technical issues, and we have a team working around the clock to restore the website.
“We apologise to our online readers for this inconvenience.”
City AM is understood to bring in about 2m unique monthly views online. It publishes a print edition every weekday.
- City AM launches new bi-monthly luxury magazine replacing its existing lifestyle, property and money titles
- Christian May on how PR career prepared him to take editorship of City AM at 28
- City AM editor Allister Heath leaves after six years to join Telegraph as deputy editor
- City AM editor Allister Heath’s recipe for success: print, news and prudence
Explore these topics
No comments to display
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- It is now very easy to resolve any technical issues of Gmail by contacting Gmail Customer Service Nu
- Gmail tech support service is efficient enough to solve any technical issues!
- Immense Benefits Using Third Party Email Tech Support for Yahoo Technical Issues
- Call SBCGlobal Tech Support Number to Remove Your Technical Issues
- Great Plains Consultant News: upgrade to version 10.0 issues
- Coming Across with Technical Issue while Changing IMAP Settings in the Gmail Account?
- Sex and Gossip - The Death of Network News?
- Does The News Media Have A Moral Responsibility?
- Top Ten Good News Stories of 2006
- Summary of World Trade News