Apple set its event on September 12 where it will unveil the iPhone models and possibly a new Apple Watch and an updated iPad Pro. The event will take place in Cupertion, California, and so far the rumors show that there will be 3 new iPhones.
An upgraded iPhone X with a 5.8 inch OLED screen, a cheaper version of iPhone X with a 6.1 inch LCD screen and one more high-end device with a 6.5 inch OLED screen.
The cheapest iPhone might come in multiple colors and all the devices will include gesture controls and Apple’s Face ID recognition system.
Apple is also planning a major redesign for MacBook Air and Mac Mini, but it is not clear yet if those will be shown at the iPhone event. The new MacBook Air will be cheaper and will have slimmer bezels with a Retina display, while the Mac Mini could include a spec boost.
For the iPad Pro we might see Face ID and Apple Watch might be bigger in size.
- iPhone 12’s September launch date revealed by Apple in major slip-up
- Apple ‘to kill off’ beloved iPhone XR and iPhone 11 Pro following release of mysterious ‘iPhone 12’ in October
- New iPhone 12 release date, price, news, leaks and everything you need to know
- Apple unveils new iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s smartphones - live updates
- macOS 10.12 Sierra review
- Coronavirus news from the Bay Area: August 11-12
- Best back to school tech deals & gadgets 2020: Cheap laptops for kids & wearable tech for children
- iPhone 12 release date might be September... and October
- The 30% Fee Epic Is Fighting Apple Over Began With Nintendo
- Can You Play Fortnite Season 4 On iOS And Android Devices?
- Coronavirus live updates: Weekly jobless claims drop below 1 million
- Coronavirus live updates: Bay Area enters crucial trial phase for 2 promising vaccines
Apple set the launch of the latest iPhones at September 12 have 285 words, post on business-review.eu at August 31, 2018. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.