caption Ivanka and Donald Trump. source REUTERS/Kevin Lamarque More than two years into Donald Trump’s presidency, the movement to boycott retailers that do business with the president’s family is going strong. On Tuesday, Ivanka Trump announced she would be closing her fashion brand to focus on her career in Washington. As a result, all the companies that sell her products were removed from the boycott list. A note has been added to the boycott list to remind consumers that while these companies have been dropped from the list, they failed to do so before Ivanka Trump’s announcement. Before the announcement, Canadian department store Hudson’s Bay was the latest retailer to drop her band. The boycott-Trump movement is still going strong, but it is getting smaller. On Tuesday, companies that do business with Ivanka Trump were removed from the #GrabYourWallet boycott list after the first daughter announced she would be closing her namesake brand. “After 17 months in Washington, I do not know when or if I will ever return to the business, but I do know that my focus for the foreseeable future will be the work I am doing here in Washington,” Trump said in a statement on Tuesday…. Read full this story
- Juan Williams says Ilhan Omar 'sounds a lot like' Trump with call to 'begin ... dismantling the whole system'
- Donald Trump’s May Financial Report Is Embarrassingly Bad
- TikTok Teens Launch One-Star Review Campaign Against Trump Family Businesses
- Stephen Jackson Doubles Down on DeSean Jackson Defense With More Anti-Semitism
- Canada’s Trudeau Slammed as ‘Hypocritical’ for Taking a Knee in Support for George Floyd Movement
- George Conway group contrasts Trump, Eisenhower in battleground states ad
- Despite risks, Trump invests big in attacks on Biden’s age
- Despite risks, Trump invests big in attacks on Biden's age
- In Spending and Staff, Trump Trails Clinton
- Trump Campaign Might Copy Sanders’s Small-Donor Fundraising Strategy
An anti-Trump movement is calling for the boycott of these retailers have 322 words, post on www.businessinsider.sg at July 25, 2018. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.