There’s nothing we love more than a bargain beauty haul, so thank goodness for Aldi. The budget supermarket have done it again and re-stocked their sellout skincare must-haves – which could bank you a huge £54 saving! Lacura Hot Cloth Cleanser, £3.99 – Buy now The budget supermarket have become infamous for their beauty ‘designer dupes’ over the past few years but it’s their Lacura skincare range that’s really taken off. Aldi’s Lacura Hot Cloth Cleanser is back after its Mother’s day success and at only £3.99, it’s £22 less than the best-selling Liz Earle Hot Polish Cleanser, £26. Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish, £26 – Buy now Simply massage into your face to dissolve make-up and then wipe away with the muslin cloth provided for a fresh face. Their mud mask was also an instant hit when it was launched last year, as it closely resembles the celeb-loved favourite, Glam Glow Youthmud Tinglexfoliate Treatment, £42. Lacura Exfoliating Mud Mask, £5.99, Aldi – Buy now But the difference in price is what sets them apart, with the Lacura Exfoliating Mud Mask coming in at just £5.99. The Lacura mask is said to ‘visibly minimise pores, lines and wrinkles and leave… Read full this story
- Is the weather really too hot for shirts on the Underground? Tube and train passengers strip as London hits 99.9F on UK's second hottest day ever
- Primark primed to overtake Next as UK's No 2 clothing retailer
- Could A Dog Win The Hot Dog Eating Contest?
- 'They don't deserve dogs': Warning to pet owners after three animals are trapped in roasting-hot cars during blistering heatwave
- The Man Who’s Putting More Sex Toys on Walmart’s Shelves
- Best hot tubs on the market in the UK for 2019
- The 2018 Christmas advent calendars you need to buy now before they sell out
- The Latest Hot E-Commerce Idea in China: The Bargain Bin
- The Future Is Knit: Why the Ancient Art of Knitting Is High-Tech Again
- World powers increasingly see Greenland as a hot property
Aldi’s sell out Lacura hot cloth cleanser is back on the shelves THIS SUNDAY… and it’s £22 cheaper than its high-end rival have 321 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at July 25, 2018. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.