The Genesis brand was present at the 2018 Concorso d’Eleganza Villa d’Este at Lake Como last weekend,with the sexy Essentia Concept. Easily one of the best looking cars there, the study traveled to Europe all the way from New York, where it made its premiere a couple of months ago. Now, despite a previous report claiming that one exec is pushing for a production version, the Essentia will most likely remain a concept. But it does get a few interesting technologies that we might to see on road vehicles in the coming years. The Essentia is loaded to the gills with tech, with some of its main features being a fingerprint sensor, facial recognition, a widescreen display and only a few physical buttons located on the steering wheel and next to the gear selector. Thanks to its expressive styling, bubble roof, butterfly doors and long bonnet, it’s easy to mistake it with something styled by Pininfarina or some other European coachbuilder. But it’s actually the work of Hyundai, Genesis’ parent brand, which shows how far the Koreans have got in a relatively short time. Genesis wasn’t too keen on proving any specs on its concept, except for a top speed… Read full this story
- Allu Arjun’s Ala Vaikunthapuramulo: Jayaram And Tabu Look Absolutely Stunning In This New Still
- Adele looks absolutely stunning in skin-tight Halloween costume
- TVS Apache RR310: Absolutely stunning!
- The Lexus UX Concept looks like it will chew you up and spit you out
- Alia's underwater cover is absolutely stunning
- A general election? Labour looked absolutely horrified
- Nowhere to hide now: Paedophiles will be named and shamed in a national child sex offender register funded in new Budget - and neighbours will be able to look up the 'nature of their crimes'
- Diwali 2019: 10 Fabulous Bollywood Divas Inspired Make-up Looks For Diwali
- Cannes 2019: Chic & Stunning, Elle Fanning's Crown Braid Can Be Your Go-To Look This Summer!
- The all-electric city car is here: Genesis teases the Mint at New York Auto show
Genesis Essentia Concept Looks Absolutely Stunning Under Natural Light have 343 words, post on www.carscoops.com at June 1, 2018. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.