Sreedhar Arumugam We are in the middle of an unprecedented disruption where technology and digital transformation are completely revolutionising the industries. While automation is changing the way businesses operate, business growth is being impacted by digitisation. The hype cycles for emerging technologies is shortening. As a result, new technologies are now making large-scale market impact very quickly and moving to maturity within next to no time.Technology startups are mushrooming globally to reap the maximum benefits out of emergent trends.They are ushering in innovative solutions across the value chain by leveraging the latest, most cutting-edge technologies like artificial intelligence, machine learning, the Internet of Things, blockchain,Consider this: there are around 115,000+ startups currently operational in just five countries. The US has the highest number of startups operating within its borders in the world. India holds the second position in this regard, and is followed by China, the UK, and Canada. More than 50 percent of such startups are techbased, and focus on emerging and constantly evolving technologies such as those mentioned above. This proliferation of tech-based startups indicates just how vibrant and dynamic a space theIndia, in particular, has been creating ripples across the global business landscape as an emerging technological hub, and… Read full this story
- Mothers play 'critical role' in steering children away from extremism, says head of MI6
- How to prevent toxic leadership in tech startups
- ARM your tech startup with an ESOP
- Andela, one of Africa's top tech startups, has local -- and global -- impact
- London tech startup LoopUp confirms £61m takeover of MeetingZone
- Patrali Chattopadhyay to play the role of Prema in Kya Haal Mr. Paanchal?
- Jared Kushner's tech startup seeking at least $100 million from Saudi-backed fund
- Ocado, the tech startup you thought was a supermarket
- Brazil’s tech startups begin to expand globally
- BP buys Irish tech startup Ubiworx as 'smart home' battle hots up
Tech startups can play a critical role in retail and CPG industry have 317 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at May 25, 2018. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.