WHEN it comes to losing weight there must be a thousand different theories out there. Eat more protein, intermittently fast, cut out carbs, eat little and often…the list goes on. But what if it was a simple as when you eat your food, instead of what you can and can’t eat? The time we eat has a big impact on our internal body clock, which can have a huge impact on our waistlines. You may think your body clock, also known as the circadian rhythm, only affects your sleeping patterns, but the fact is there a clock in every cell of your body. And eating a big meal late at night is not the right thing for your metabolism – instead you should be having a big lunch. Nutritionist Helen Bond told The Sun Online: “There is evidence coming through that having the majority of your calories earlier in the day seems to be more beneficial than having a heavier evening meal. “It’s about shifting the bulk of your calorie intake more to the middle part of the day, rather than eating a big meal late at night, and going to bed on an empty stomach. “But it’s also important… Read full this story
- One Homemade Drink To Lose Weight In 2 Months
- Obese woman, 34, who dreams of being a mother tries meal replacement shakes in a bid to be placed on IVF waiting list - and loses 2st in 28 DAYS in Save Money, Lose Weight
- Want to lose weight and keep it off? Three things to add to your daily routine now
- How One Woman Inspired Her Family to Lose Weight Together — and to Drop a Total of 487 Lbs.!
- Does fat shaming help people lose weight?
- Teenager who lapped up compliments after losing weight discovers it’s deadly cancer
- Couple shed a combined 12st by swapping takeaways for veggie-packed meals - and one has even ditched her high-flying corporate job to help others lose weight
- Monday Motivation: Here are 5 tips by Soha Ali Khan to keep your New Year Fitness resolutions in check
- Weight loss Story: This guy reduced 30 kilos in JUST 5 months by walking 20,000 steps a day!
- Weight loss story: This guy lost 16 kilos in just 5 months by following Keto diet
Forget breakfast, a big lunch is the most important meal of the day if you’re trying to lose weight have 369 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at May 21, 2018. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.