Paradox have far more DLC in store for all their big games, including Crusader Kings II, Hearts of Iron IV, and Europa Universalis IV. Major expansions are in line for all three grand strategy titles, and they’re all due for launch this year. Hearts of Iron IV’s expansion is Man the Guns, which expands the game’s naval options with more detailed warship customization, letting you refit old ships or upgrade your fleet with better armour and heavier guns. You’ll also get new democratic options, widening the possibilities when you’re commanding the US or other democracies. These are the best games on PC. Holy Fury is the next big DLC for Crusader Kings II, bringing a new focus on the wars between the Christians and the Pagans of the North. Pagan nations will have new religious options, including the option to design the tenets behind your own Reformed Paganism. You’ll also have the option to start campaigns on random maps, take advantage of your ancestors’ legacies with legendary bloodlines, and enjoy a wide variety of other new religious and campaign options. Finally, Europa Universalis IV takes the focus to India with the Dharma expansion, which brings a big emphasis on peacetime… Read full this story
- Television, movies and documentaries that tell the story of Martin Luther King Jr.
- Actor Forest Whitaker Files for Divorce After 22 Years of Marriage to Keisha Nash
- Iowans question King's ability to continue in Congress
- Burger King coming for Big Mac with new XL sandwich
- THE HUTCHINSON REPORT: At least Rep. Steve King is honest
- California snowpack below average in year’s first survey – ‘anything is possible’ for water supply
- Nudist mecca Harbin Hot Springs reopens its pools 3 years after deadly wildfire
- San Francisco Examiner Offensive Player of the Year: Lincoln quarterback Jovon Baker
- A tragic cycling accident paralyzed a Wyomissing man; 18 years later he completes toughest triathlon in North America
- Ahead of Utah visit, 14-year-old ventriloquist, 'AGT' champion Darci Lynne dishes on her smart-mouth puppets
Crusader Kings 2, Hearts of Iron IV, and Europa Universalis IV all get expansions this year have 339 words, post on www.pcgamesn.com at May 19, 2018. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.