The company is in the process of opening new centres across Kolkata including Kankurgachi, Kasba and Ranikuthi. The first centre in Kolkata will come up on Maniktala main road.
With the launch of these flagship centres, SRL Diagnostics would have eight company-owned pathology centres in the city.
The expansion in Kolkata is part of the company’s plans to improve its focus on patient care and will also involve new centres opening up across the country in the near future, the company release stated.
The newly launched spacious pathology centres serve a comprehensive menu of more than 3500 tests, performed under the supervision of highly experienced pathologists, the release added.
Presently, SRL carries out around 1.25 lakh tests a day across a network of 376 laboratories and a footprint spanning more than 6300 collection points. The company also has large labs in the UAE, Sri Lanka and Nepal, and about 70 collection points in various countries outside India.
Elaborating on the company’s decision to open additional centres in Kolkata, SRL Diagnostics SBU head – north and east Anindya Chowdhury said: “Kolkata’s recent economic progress, along with being the financial and commercial hub of the eastern and north-eastern part of the country, is enabling a growing number of people to increase their focus on the importance of wellness, fitness and nutrition. This makes it one of the prime markets for SRL’s expansion and to launch these preventive packages,”
Based on the initial assessment and SRL Diagnostics’ in-house intelligence, the staff at any of the pathology centre will recommend a set of preventive health packages, researched and specifically designed to suit the specific needs of the individual customer.
Through specially designed packages at our highly innovative and advanced pathology centres, the company hopes to provide customised healthcare options to the residents of Kolkata.
- TriMas Announces Agreement to Acquire Plastic Srl
- Point-of-Care Diagnostics Market in US
- Police increasing patrols, visibility during holiday shopping season
- The Alkaline Water Company’s East Coast Expansion Continues Through Enhanced Retail Distribution with Publix
- Extra patrols, emergency lights, observational towers: JPSO launches holiday security plan at malls, retail hubs
- Green Thumb Industries (GTI) Awarded Four Additional Retail Licenses in Pennsylvania with Ability to Open Up to 12 New Stores
- Longtime jeweler to leave Lathrup Village after failed retail push
- Christ the King Catholic Church expands its presence on Dale Mabry
- Holiday season shaping up to be very merry for retailers
- Product returns are a growing issue for online retailers
- FOX NEWS FIRST: Mayhem at the border; Trump looks to boost Hyde-Smith in Senate runoff battle; Cyber Monday tips
- FaceTime: Eric White — 'always, always, always' looking for antiques
- Why drug testing at work 'is the new don't ask, don't tell'
- The Alkaline Water Company Launches Aggressive Convenience Store Plan Through Partnership Agreement with E.A. Berg Associates
- AI and Automation Will Replace Most Human Workers Because They Don't Have to Be Perfect—Just Better Than You
- Robotic Lawn Mower Market
- Holiday shopping numbers are on track to break season records
- Golden Leaf Holdings favorably restructures deal terms with Tahoe Hydroponics
- Global Industrial Sacks Market
- Nabis Holdings Announces Flagship Investment Into Limited License State Arizona
SRL Diagnostics looks to increase retail presence in Kolkata have 518 words, post on economictimes.indiatimes.com at April 23, 2018. This is cached page on Business News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.