0 of 32 Michael Conroy/Associated Press Every NFL team will go into the 2018 draft Thursday with a dream prospect in mind. Front offices across the league have spent months preparing their big boards to find the elite talent that could fill roster needs. Now, those same decision-makers hope the board falls the right way in the draft. Identifying dream fits is, by definition, an exercise in skirting the boundaries of reality. We will do our best to match teams with players that have a legitimate chance of being available at their respective draft slots, but many of the pairings could be a reach. The point is to best match a talented player with a need or schematic fit for a specific team. For that reason, some players will be listed with more than one team. Here is the dream fit for every team in the 2018 NFL draft. 1 of 32 Rick Scuteri/Associated Press The Cardinals might have spent big money in free agency on veteran quarterbacks Sam Bradford and Mike Glennon, but neither signing should prevent Arizona from aggressively targeting a rookie passer, especially if one like Josh Rosen starts to fall down the board in the first… Read full this story
- NFL draft shake-up: Five teams that could surprise with bold moves
- Let's make a deal: NFL draft trades could shape teams once again
- 2017 NFL draft team grades: Who had best, worst classes?
- NFL draft tracker 2017: Recapping every pick from all seven rounds
- NFL draft tracker 2017: First-round picks, analysis
- 2017 NFL draft coverage hub: Catch up on stories, rankings, analysis
- 2018 NFL draft: Top 10 players to watch next season
- How many quarterbacks will be picked in NFL draft's first round?
- Eli Manning's heir? ... not yet as NY Giants needs loom much larger than next QB in ’15 NFL draft
- Family major part of O.J. Howard's journey to NFL draft
NFL Draft 2018: Dream Fit for Every Team have 302 words, post on bleacherreport.com at April 23, 2018. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.