KYLIE Minogue has revealed that she doesn’t think she’ll ever become a mum after her split from ex-fiance Joshua Sasse. She says that she had considered having a baby on her own – but that she is now happier to be an aunt or step-mum in the future. The 49-year-old told Vogue Australia: “I did pursue that. That obviously wasn’t the path for me, either. But, I think now I love being an aunty. “And I mean, if I was to meet anyone – that sounds really gloomy – but if there’s one person on the planet Earth who might like me and I might like them, the chances are pretty high that that person would have children anyway. “So I think it’s more [likely] in that vein, than having children of my own.” Kylie and ex Joshua split last year after getting engaged – and Kylie went on to admit to the magazine that the break up was traumatic. She said: “What was happening was I was having like a slow, steady nervous breakdown, seriously.” Kylie previously spoke about her breakdown, telling The Sunday Times: “I just wanted to stop. “I knew I needed to heal my… My physical system… Read full this story
- Hollyoaks' Lucy-Jo Hudson reveals she has 'connected' her baby son with her daughter through their middle names... as the half-siblings have different surnames from their dads
- Nikki Bella shows off her baby bump as she reveals she is almost 24 weeks along in her first pregnancy with fiance Artem Chigvintsev
- Amber Davies reveals she’s off men after Dolly Parton warned they’d hold back her career as a West End leading lady
- Bardot’s 20th anniversary celebration: Belinda Chapple reveals heartbreak behind group’s sudden split
- She's arrived! Joshua Jackson and Jodie Turner-Smith welcome their daughter: 'Both mother and baby are happy and healthy'
- Bar Refaeli reveals her chiselled abs are back just three months after giving birth to third child as she poses in a sports bra and skin-tight leggings
- Little Mix’s Jade Thirlwall says split with Simon Cowell ‘f***ed us over’
- Jim Edmonds confirms he's dating 'threesome' partner Kortnie O'Connor as they workout in dream home he built with ex-wife Meghan King Edmonds
- Rob Kardashian Is 'Mad' Blac Chyna Went to Hawaii Without Dream When She Had Custody: Source
- Kylie Jenner shows off SIX queen size beds with personal TVs in guest room at mom Kris Jenner's Palm Springs home
Kylie Minogue, 49, reveals she’s given up her dream of becoming a mum after split from Joshua Sasse have 402 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at April 20, 2018. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.