STORMY SUES PREZ OVER “HUSH MONEY”: Adult film actress Stormy Daniels is suing Pres. Trump, alleging the nondisclosure agreement she signed is not valid because Trump himself never signed it. But does America care? The co-hosts discuss. https://t.co/JYdLIlj8SL pic.twitter.com/EWwPPeoFoW — The View (@TheView) March 7, 2018 The View spent their Wednesday gossiping over the news that Stormy Daniels is filing a lawsuit against President Trump. The porn star is taking action against the president because she claims that Trump never signed the nondisclosure agreement over their sexual affair years ago. Michael Cohen previously admitted to paying Daniels off, and Daniels believes that between the Trump lawyer’s public statements and the absence of the president’s signature on the NDA, the gag order should be null and void. The women of The View talked a great deal about how the act of paying hush money during the 2016 election could have some significant legal ramifications. When they noted that this scandal reflects on Trump’s standard of morality, Whoopi Goldberg remind her fellow panelists that Trump is not the first president guilty of infidelity. “If you were to vacuum that rug in the Oval Office, you could build six people from the DNA,”… Read full this story
- Avenatti no longer represents Stormy Daniels
- Abby Hunstman Slams Fox News on 'The View' for Reportedly Killing Trump-Stormy Daniels Story
- Michael Cohen regrets lying to Melania Trump, a ‘kind, good person,’ about Stormy Daniels payment
- Before Stormy Daniels' arrest, Ohio police warned against \
- Investigation concludes Stormy Daniels' arrest not politically motivated
- Stormy Daniels' Columbus, Ohio arrest wasn't political: investigation
- Latest push to demolish ACA came after a heated Oval Office meeting on Monday
- Stormy Daniels lobbies in Springfield against 'sin tax'
- There’s a foreign policy crisis at 3 a.m. Who do we want in the Oval Office?
- Bipartisan support for embattled DNI Daniel Coats
The View Takes on Stormy Daniels Lawsuit: Could Build Six People From DNA in Oval Office have 308 words, post on www.mediaite.com at March 7, 2018. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.