At least 17 people were killed at a South Florida high school Wednesday when a former student stormed the campus and opened fire with an assault rifle.Twelve people were killed inside Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School and two died outside, Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel said. Another victim was found dead in the street, he said, and two succumbed to their injuries at the hospital.”This is just pure evil,” Florida Gov. Rick Scott said at the press conference.Here is what we know about the victims: Aaron Feis Assistant football coach and campus monitor Aaron Feis was killed in the shooting after jumping in front of some students to protect them, the school said Thursday. His family was reportedly notified late Wednesday night or early Thursday morning. “Big ol’ teddy bear,” Willis May, the head football coach at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, said about Feis. “Hardcore, he coached hard. Real good line. He did a great job with the [offensive] line. He took pride with working with those guys. Loyalty – I trusted him. He had my back. He worked hard. Just a good man. Loved his family. Loved his brother — just an excellent family man.”Feis graduated from the… Read full this story
- Sources: Southwood Middle School Killer Michael Hernandez Died Of Possible Drug Overdose
- Text of President Biden's Address to a Joint Session of Congress
- Full Text: President Joe Biden’s Address to Congress
- Read President Joe Biden's first address to Congress
- Joe Biden Calls for 'Once in a Generation' Investment in America. Read Full Text of Speech
- State says Kenneth Gleason was 'hunting Black men.' He claims he wanted 'only to help people'
- Black Gen Z’ers Want You To Stop Sharing Videos Of Police Killing People Who Look Like Them
- Why dethroning top officials has not changed culture at LSU, where 'secrecy continues'
Here Are All Of The Victims Of The Florida School Shooting have 302 words, post on www.buzzfeednews.com at February 15, 2018. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.