Blockchain platform BitCar has partnered with London-based cryptocurrency trading company, Dadiani Syndicate.“BitCar is excited about the opportunity to work with Dadiani Syndicate to grow and promote exotic car ownership with cryptocurrency. We see them as avery complementary and exciting new partner for BitCar’s peer-to-peer exotic car trading platform,” said BitCar co-founder Dr Gov Van Ek.Dadiani made global headlines last month for orchestrating the sale of four rare F1 cars to a Chinese buyer who paid for the vehicles in Litecoin. The purchase was valued at around £4m.Dadiani Syndicate, founded by Elena Dadiani, facilitates cryptocurrency trades for luxury items, such as fine art, private jets, super yachts and classic cars.“We recognised after our £4m F1 car cryptocurrency sale that there is an increasing demand for the purchase of exotic cars in cryptocurrencies. However, clearly not everyone can afford an entire exotic car and so we look forward to both partnering with BitCar, and working with their BITCAR tokens to help facilitate the fractional purchase of even more of these breath-taking machines,” said Dadiani.BitCar, which will present at the London Blockchain Week 2018 conference this week, was co-founded over two years ago by Dr Van Ek, John Bulich and Nuno Martins, who… Read full this story
- Salesforce joins blockchain bandwagon with new service
- Houston company raises $6M to bring blockchain to the oilfield
- Security Innovation to Deliver Expert Blockchain Training at BlackHat USA
- IEOs Impact on the Crypto Market and Crowdfunding
- Conferencing to cash in on the Blockchain boom?
- Bitcoin plunged after a major crypto exchange was accused of using client money to hide $850 million of missing cash (BTC)
- Colombia Eyes Regulating Cryptocurrency Traders and Companies
- Diamond-Backed StableCoin CEO Talks Blockchain For Storing Value
- The CX Blockchain Institute Simplifies Blockchain-Driven Care
- Icebreaker Launches With Blockchain Funding
London crypto trader partners with Blockchain platform BitCar have 304 words, post on www.londonlovesbusiness.com at January 21, 2018. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.