Chevrolet will have on display several impressive and iconic models that symbolize the American brand's two pillars of technology and performance. Class-leading technology and connectivity includes Chevrolet's latest MyLink infotainment system and premium safety features. The brand will also highlight its more than 100 years of experience building industry-leading powertrains such as the LT1, turbocharged and Duramax engines. Chevrolet is proud to present Colorado customers a new opportunity to customize their products with genuine accessories to make Chevrolet's most popular truck in Vietnam and across the region even better. By further enhancing the Chevrolet Colorado's new design and practicality, owners can personalize their trucks to give them a vehicle that they can be even more proud of. The Chevrolet Trailblazer, a seven-seat luxury SUV, will be shown at VMS for the first time. It offers superior levels of refinement, styling, comfort and smart safety with class-leading performance and drivability to meet the versatile needs of increasingly discerning drivers. With racing in Chevrolet's DNA, the all-new 2017 Corvette Grand Sport is a pure expression of the brand's motorsports-bred pedigree. The Corvette Grand Sport has a 6.2L LT1 V-8 engine that offers an astounding 460 horsepower as well as the ability to… Read full this story
- Chevrolet Silverado to finally get its diesel engine, but is it worth the wait?
- General Motors Dealers Protest Against The Company
- 2017 Chevrolet Silverado HD first drive review
- 'It's devastating'. End of GM in Ohio town as Trump fails to bring back midwest jobs
- 45 beauties compete in Miss Universe Vietnam’s semifinal round
- Is Vietnam sliding deeper into authoritarianism?
- Intensifying climate change protests 'could rival Vietnam War activism'
- Frankfurt 2017: Second Generation Dacia (Renault) Duster Debuts
- New milestone in Vietnam's bank restructuring roadmap
- Vietnam & New Zealand trade to reach $1.7- 2bn by 2020
Chevrolet to bring plenty of surprises to Vietnam Motor Show 2017 have 298 words, post on ven.vn at June 29, 2017. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.