Ten motorcycle brands in Vietnam including Honda, Piaggio, Suzuki, SYM, and Yamaha are participating at the Vietnam Motorcycle Show (VMCS) 2017, the largest of its kind held in the country. The annual event, which is organised by Vietnam Automobile Manufacturers Association has also attracted motorcycle importers such as Benelli, Ducati, Kawasaki, Peugeot and Harley Davidson. VMCS 2017 saw a large number of high-capacity motors which make up 90 per cent of displayed products. Some prominent models include Honda’s cruiser Rebel 300, sportbike Yamaha YZF-R1, Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10RR, Ducati Scrambler, and X-Diavel. BMW Motorrad could not join in this year event due to legal issues with its importers. Two US brands, Indian and Victory, did not show up this year either. There are some new comers this year including Harley-Davidson from the US, Brixton from the UK, and Braaap Motorcycle from Australia. VMCS 2017 also hosts a wide range of activities such as motor show, free test drive programmes, interactive games and product introduction workshops. The four-day fair is going on at the Saigon Convention And Exhibition Centre until May 7.
- HCM City: VND10 trillion anti-flood facility to be operational late 2019
- HCM City to host smart-tourism TPO Forum
- 3-day PH Boat show, nautical lifestyle expo 2017 opens today at SMX Convention Center
- LGUs present projects at Dream Philippines Fair 2017 in Pasig City
- Vietnam’s HCM City to host World Martial Arts Festival 2015
- 2 dead, 1 hurt in motorcycle collision in Silay City
- 2 robbers on motorcycle nabbed in Bacolod City
- Army captures 2 motorcycle gunmen in Pagadian City
- Ginoong Higalaay 2017 opens on August 24
- Starbucks opens new stores in Vietnam
Vietnam Motorcycle Show 2017 opens in HCM City have 255 words, post on dtinews.vn at May 4, 2017. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.