Although Euro Auto’s imports do not receive customs clearing since November 2016, recently, the official BMW distributor in Vietnam has introduced a new model and customers are still receiving cars from the company. RELATED CONTENTS: In the first week of May 2017, Euro Auto introduced the BMW 320i sport edition to the list of 3 Series (F30) cars for sale in Vietnam. BMW 3 Series is one of the most successful car brands of the German automaker, selling 6,400 of them in the Vietnamese market. The BMW 320i sport edition will be equipped with more modern and sporty features. No official price has been disclosed yet, but website giaxe.bmw.vn shows that the 320i and 330i are sold at the price of VND1.439 billion ($62,565) and VND1.768 billion, respectively. In addition, Vietnamese customers can choose the special 320i-100 Year Edition at the price of VND1.658 billion. Previously, on February 28, 2017, Euro Auto handed over two BMW 520i cars to Mövenpick Hanoi. At the end of March 2017, InterContinetal Nha Trang also added two BMW 5 Series to its collection of luxury cars for its luxury shuttle service. The General Department of Vietnam Customs decided to stop clearing Euro Auto’s imported… Read full this story
- 2014 Detroit Auto Show: Top 5 most important cars from Day One in Detroit
- At the 2016 Detroit Auto Show, modern American luxury gets a second chance
- Detroit Auto Show: Wild and powerful RC F Coupe proves Lexus is done being Mr. Nice Guy!
- Mercedes-Benz drops the top on the sleek S-Class coupe for all-new Cabriolet
- From the BMW i8 to the Lamborghini Cabrera to the Infiniti Q30: Top 10 cars to watch at the Frankfurt Auto Show
- Crazy camping cars - BMW electrics to all-wheel-drive Lamborghinis
- Smaller, smarter, and stylish models from Mercedes, Audi, and BMW look to shake up luxury car market
- Unlocked doors via iPhone? New Hyundai technology may use smartphones to unlock doors, adjust seat position, and more
- 15 reasons to LOVE the 2015 Frankfurt Auto Show!
- 2014 Detroit Auto Show: These 14 cars are going to rock the Motor City!
Euro Auto introduced new BMW without customs clearance have 333 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at May 22, 2017. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.