Stretched A8L also previewed “naked.” With the sixth-gen BMW 7 Series already on sale for more than a year and the all-new Lexus LS heading to dealerships, Audi really needs to step up its game in terms of a flagship. That’s especially once you take into consideration Mercedes is about to give the S-Class a tech-laden refresh later this week at the Auto Shanghai in China.Here we have the “uncensored” version of the overhauled A8, stripped down to reveal the predominantly aluminum-made underpinnings. 58 percent of the body’s bits and pieces are built from this type of metal, which represents the biggest share in the fullsize sedan’s mix of materials also including steel, magnesium, and carbon fiber-reinforced polymer (CFRP). One of the attached images comes to reveal Ingolstadt’s massively upgraded range topper will feature a roomier rear compartment with 28 millimeters (1.1 inches) of extra knee room. In addition, passengers relaxing on the back seats will get to enjoy an additional 14 mm (0.5 inches) of headroom. Moreover, getting in and out of the A8 will be easier than before after a 36-mm (1.4-inch) stretch at the door cutouts. Bear in mind all of these figures refer to the standard-wheelbase… Read full this story
- 2011 Audi A8: New Eyes, New Look, New Aluminum Und Steel
- Chinese property rental platform Q&K International Group makes Nasdaq debut
- Chinese social e-commerce platform Yunji makes Nasdaq debut
- Chinese online brokerage Up Fintech Holding to make Nasdaq debut next week
- Want the most secure Audi? Pay Rs 9.15 crore!
- 2018 Land Rover Range Rover Velar first drive review
- EICMA 2018: BMW S1000RR 2019 Model Unveiled — Racetrack-Derived Goodness
- This viral video of Barack Obama dancing with granny in Kenya is enough to make you happy
- EICMA 2018: BMW R 1250 GS Adventure Showcased
- An eventful 2018 for India’s youngest state Telangana
2018 Audi A8 Makes Video Debut To Show Aluminum-Intensive Body have 292 words, post on www.motor1.com at April 17, 2017. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.