MANCHESTER CITY have overtaken Real Madrid in the pursuit of Juventus striker Paulo Dybala.According to the Mirror, the Italian giants have told the players agents that they will accept an offer with City meeting with the club in recent weeks.Dybala, 23, has a £38.3million release clause in his contract that runs until 2020. Keep up to date with ALL the Manchester City news, gossip, transfers and goals on our club page plus fixtures, results and live match commentarySerie A leaders Juve are believed to be more open to selling Dybala to a Premier League club rather than Real.City are ready to offer around £21m plus a player for the Argentinian forward or £25.5m in cash.And Dybala could be a replacement for City’s out-of-favour striker Sergio Aguero if he leaves in the summer. Aguero, 28, feels unappreciated by boss Pep Guardiola and has told friends he is ready to quit the Etihad.Guardiola’s system of high pressing up the pitch is not suited to the Argentinian superstars style of play.And Aguero – who is on a £250,000-a-week contract until 2020 – hinted that he could be on his way out of Manchester soon.The former Atletico Madrid man said: “The club will decide if I… Read full this story
- Ronaldo signs for Juventus from Real Madrid
- Ronaldo scores late penalty as Real Madrid knock out Juventus
- Amazon Teams With Manchester City for Behind the Scenes Soccer Series
- Mani’s wife suggests Stone Roses are to blame for Manchester City’s Premier League title win
- Our city, deeply divided by race
- CMT Renews 'Music City,' Orders Companion Series 'Racing Wives'
- Visit 14 of your favorite 'Game of Thrones' cities in real life -- book your trip now!
- Road closures in Leeds city centre for 10K race this Sunday
- SPAIN – Five days in Madrid, the capital of Spain
- Manchester United set to sign central-defender as Leicester vow to keep Maguire: Premier League transfer rumours
Manchester City overtake Real Madrid in race for Juventus striker Paulo Dybala have 326 words, post on www.thesun.ie at February 12, 2017. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.