Related News Two leading Republicans shy away from being Trump’s VP pick By Reuters/Susan Cornwell, Steve Holland  July 7, 2016 | 09:30 am GMT+7 The moves could complicate Trump’s efforts to rally establishment Republicans behind his presidential bid. Republican Donald Trump’s list of potential vice presidential running mates got a little shorter on Wednesday when one prominent U.S. senator withdrew from consideration and a second said she wanted to focus on her home state. The moves by Bob Corker of Tennessee and Joni Ernst of Iowa could complicate Trump’s efforts to rally establishment Republicans behind his presidential bid. With Trump looking at a self-imposed deadline of July 15 to announce his pick, there was no indication that the wealthy businessman was anywhere close to reaching what is perhaps the most important decision he will make as the presumptive Republican nominee. Trump is looking to announce his running mate just ahead of the Republican National Convention, to be held July 18-21 in Cleveland, where he is expected to become the party’s official nominee. In Cincinnati, Ohio, on Wednesday, Trump campaigned with potential vice presidential candidate Newt Gingrich, a former speaker of the House of Representatives who is popular in conservative circles…. Read full this story
- Leading The Shy, Quiet, and Reticent
- Lead Generation - The Problem With Cherry-Picking
- Don't Shy Away From Leveraging Your Family - Friends When Networking
- Are Online Businesses Effective Lead Generators?
- Why Are Life Insurance Agents Slaves To Ancient Prospecting Methods, Sweating To Get Leads?
- Why Do Men Shun Away from Doctors?
- Opt In Email Leads - 3 Easy Ways To Get Opt In Email Leads
- Business Opportunity Seeker Leads - Legitimate Or Rip Off
- Barring a turnout surge, strong economy favors Trump in 2020, researchers say
- Moody’s Election Models Predict Trump Will Crush Democrat in 2020
Two leading Republicans shy away from being Trump's VP pick have 307 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at July 6, 2016. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.