It’s one thing to see all the publicity photos Hot Toys releases of their ridiculously lifelike action figures and gape at how they manage to make these figures. It’s another to see them in the flesh, where the dark arts that go into making the figures become even more unbelievable. At this weekend’s Star Wars Celebration Europe, I took a trip to Hot Toys and Sideshow Collectibles’ stand to see the company’s batch of Force Awakens toys in person for the first time, and as someone who’s covered a lot of these toys in the past but never actually owned one (I have admittedly bit the bullet and ordered the Rey figure as my first), it’s a surprise to see just how well they hold up when you see them in real life. Advertisement Advertisement Advertisement Advertisement Advertisement Be sure to check out all of our coverage of Star Wars Celebration Europe. Advertisement
- How to Make Your Ex Boyfriend Miss You and Want You Back
- Better Sex Life With A Partner - 12 Tips To Make It Much Better
- How You Can Start Performing Better in Bed and Start Pleasing Your Partner
- How To Choose Suzhou Silk
- Canine Heroes Save Life of Popular Cartoonist (A True Story)
- 12 Niche Dot Com Models - To Make Easy Cash, On A Shoestring Budget
- VP Dick Cheney's Sexiest Speech Ever Endearing Obama & Hillary At Radio & TV Correspondents Dinner
- Are Your Images of Your Trading Day Motivating Or Frustrating?
- 69 Places For Passion - Lusty Locations to Make Love
Getting Up Close With Hot Toys' Amazing have 266 words, post on io9.gizmodo.com at July 18, 2016. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.