How you start your morning sets the tone for the rest of your day, so your a.m. routine is important, especially when you’re in charge of an entire company. Wondering what a morning in the life of a successful entrepreneur is like? Business News Daily asked business owners to share the first thing they do in the morning. From hitting snooze and drinking coffee to exercising and planning out their to-do lists, here’s what 63 different entrepreneurs said they do when they wake up. No. 1: “‘Feared thing first’ has been one of my entrepreneurial go-tos. Whatever I dread the most on my to-do list is the first thing I want to cross off in the morning. The adrenalin rush of conquering this intimidating task drives me through the rest of the day.” – Nancy Cleary, publisher and owner, Wyatt-MacKenzie Publishing No. 2: “Typically, I’m already up by 6 a.m. I usually just refresh and do my transcendental meditation before I look at my email and social media — although it’s tempting! Then I do yoga for at least half an hour. This quiet time alone supports me throughout my day. I’m calmer, more present and ready to make better decisions than yesterday.”… Read full this story
- 4 entrepreneurs share how they define success
- How to Transition From a Corporate Job to Being an Entrepreneur
- 5 Simple and Cost Effective Ways to Share Your Holiday Cheer With Colleagues
- 9 successful CEOs and entrepreneurs who can go hours — sometimes days — without checking their email or phone
- Why Entrepreneurs in 2019 Should Play the 'Chess' Version of Taxes, Not the 'Checkers' One
- Selecting images in Android Q's app switcher is broken, preventing you from easily sharing Instagram pics
- Amazon Prime Day Goes to the Dogs, But Still Makes Bank! Here Are 3 Things to Know Today.
- A millennial ‘Shark Tank’ entrepreneur who coaches teens for the SAT says adults don’t realize what sets Gen Z apart
- Oprah Winfrey avoided at least a $40 million loss after unloading bunch of her Weight Watchers shares at a perfect time (WTW)
- Mobile app 'AirGym' is turning home gyms into shared spaces
63 Entrepreneurs Share the First Thing They Do Each Morning have 347 words, post on www.businessnewsdaily.com at March 29, 2016. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.