Chris Allen and Susan Woods Special to the Detroit Free Press Published 11:58 PM EST Dec 14, 2018 Here are the top boys and girls basketball performers from Wednesday, Dec. 12 through Friday, Dec. 14. GIRLS Maryann Alexander, Wixom St. Catherine: paced Wixom with 23 points in their loss to Waterford Our Lady of the Lakes. Maddie Andrews, Lutheran Westland: registered a double-double with 10 points and 10 rebounds in Lutheran Westland’s win over Taylor Prep. Daisy Ansel, Comstock: scored a monster 27 points, grabbed six boards and dished five assists in Comstock’s dub over Brandywine on Thursday. Julia Ayrault, Grosse Pointe North: dropped 17 points in North’s dub over Stevenson. Zaria Bridgewater, Dearborn Henry Ford Academy: dropped 18 points, grabbed six rebounds and snagged three steals in Henry Ford’s win over DEPSA Black. LaAngel Bursey, Detroit Denby: dropped 15 points, grabbed 14 rebounds and blocked seven shots in Denby’s win over DIA on Thursday. Dasia Crolt, Ecorse: dropped 14 points, grabbed 10 rebounds and snatched seven steals in Ecorse’s handling of Detroit Community. Brooke Daniels, L’Anse Creuse North: The Freshman totaled 25 points and 10 steals in North’s win over L’Anse Creuse. Hannah Erla, Lapeer: scored 23 points and led… Read full this story
- Top High School Basketball - Improve Your Performance up to 30%
- How to Kick Butt at Basketball Camp and Get Scholarships For High School Students
- Seven Things You Can Do While You Homeschool Through High School
- Homeschool Moms - Why A High School Diploma May Provide Peace of Mind
- Online High Schools vs Homeschooling
- Home School Options For High School Students
- Want to Homeschool High School for Your Child?
- High School Technical and Vocational Training Courses
- When Should You Homeschool High School?
- USA High School Track & Field Records And The Current Best 2008 Performances
Michigan high school basketball: Top boys, girls performers have 295 words, post on eu.freep.com at February 14, 2016. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.