- David Bowie’s publicist did not elaborate on the kind of cancer
- Bowie was without parallel in his showmanship
(CNN)David Bowie, whose incomparable sound and chameleon-like ability to reinvent himself made him a pop music fixture for more than four decades, has died. He was 69.
Marriage of music and fashion
An indelible mark
David Bowie was one of my most important inspirations, so fearless, so creative, he gave us magic for a lifetime.
— KANYE WEST (@kanyewest) January 11, 2016
Taking a toll
The ’80s and beyond
‘Zero to 60’
CNN’s Elaine Yu, Pete Wilkinson and Stephy Chung contributed to this report.
- Watch the Eerie David Bowie Cover From ‘American Horror Story’
- Ten years ago, Bourby Webster thought orchestral music was dying. So she hatched a plan to take music to the people
- Cupra review: Remarkable rise of edgy and cool motor brand who use David Bowie for inspiration
- David Bowie’s daughter calls out ‘perverted’ troll over swimsuit comments
- Robbie Williams breaks David Bowie's album chart record
- Van Cliburn, Cold War Musical Envoy, Dies at 78
- Sol LeWitt, master of Conceptualism, dies at 78
- The very unstarry first gig of Bowie's alter-ego Ziggy Stardust
- Lady Gaga, Pop Music Needs You
- DW Festival Concert: Expressing feelings through music
- Sting Sells Entire Songwriting Catalog To Universal Music
- Moulin Rouge! REVIEW: Mixtape musical is a splendid spectacle
- Vere Music Helps Artists Distribute Songs While Protecting Ownership Of Their Copyrights
- Sting sells his entire recording catalogue to Universal Music
- Bappi Lahiri Passes Away At 69, Funeral To Take Place On Thursday; Amul Pays A Moving Tribute
- Story of Punk: More the Ugly Gossip Than the Music's Impact
- Abbey Road Studios Announces First-Ever Music Photography Awards
- Elvis Presley's dogs: The King 'leased a jet to save his dying puppy'
- Oscar, Emmy, Grammy-winning lyricist Marilyn Bergman dies at 93
- ‘Just Make Songs’: The Low-Key House-Music Genius of Fennec
David Bowie, a master of music and makeovers, dies at 69 have 7175 words, post on edition.cnn.com at January 10, 2016. This is cached page on Business News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.