- Experts agree that if you want to lose weight, you have to experiment with diets
- Determine your cooking style and eating patterns to find the right one
If there’s one thing more difficult than dating, it’s dieting. Whether you’ve hit a weight loss plateau, regained previously shed pounds or just want to lose a few, you’ve decided you’re going to (finally) revamp your diet. But now what? Should you go vegan…try the 3-day Military Diet…or maybe eat according to your blood type? The options are endless — and there aren’t any apps that allow you to swipe your way to a perfect match.
4 Questions to Ask Yourself Before Committing to a Diet
1. What’s my cooking style?
2. What are my eating patterns?
3. Does the plan provide enough protein?
4. Are the promised results reasonable?
- Tituss Burgess reveals incredible 'nip tuck' transformation after weight loss in quarantine: 'I had a few arrangements'
- Ready for a new year reset? How THIS weight loss programme could help you shed the pounds for a healthy 2021 (PLUS, meet the women who have already reached their goals!)
- Green coffee for weight loss: Instant coffee packs to manage your weight
- Carer, 46, who hit her 17st weight loss target during lockdown and went from a size 34 to a size 10 is named Slimming World's Woman of the Year - and she's now looking for love
- We’ve shed 15 stone between us – our weight loss is all down to good meal prep, say slimming gurus
- Pretty in pink! Rebel Wilson shows off her remarkable 30kg weight loss in a figure-hugging designer gown on set of a photo shoot
- Best weight loss programs for 2021: Weight Watchers, Noom, Jenny Craig and more
- Your ultimate guide to your dream body: Dietitian reveals what to do to sculpt your physique in 2021 - and the EXACT day on a plate for weight loss
- Love Island's Amber Gill shows off her newly slimmed down physique as she poses in a sports bra and leggings... after unveiling one stone weight loss
- Rebel Wilson weight loss: Star's fitness and exercise secrets revealed
- SAS Who Dares Wins star Ant Middleton says Rebel Wilson is ‘not scared’ of anything after her 40-pound weight loss
- Rebel Wilson 'sunbakes' by the pool in first new pic since social break following inspiring weight loss
How to meet your perfect (weight loss) match have 1351 words, post on edition.cnn.com at November 30, 2015. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.