[Warning: This story contains spoilers from the “Whisper of the Ax” episode of CBS’ Madam Secretary.] Answers are on the way during Madam Secretary’s current trilogy. CBS’ Tea Leoni (Elizabeth McCord) drama returned Sunday from its recent hiatus, kicking off a set of three episodes that will offer more information about Marsh’s (Brian Stokes Mitchell) death. In Sunday’s episode, Elizabeth is forced to clean up Jay’s (Sebastian Arcelus) mess after he overlooks corruption in the loan program. Also, the investigation into Marsh’s demise reveals that there is a mole, and the episode ends with Juliet (Nilaja Sun) having left a mysterious note for Elizabeth. Executive producers Barbara Hall — who created the show — and Lori McCreary spoke to The Hollywood Reporter about what will be revealed in the next few episodes, the exacting notes they get from real-life government officials and why Leoni and Tim Daly (Henry McCord) work so well together. See more Broadcast TV’s Returning Shows 2015-16 What will viewers learn by the end of this trilogy? Hall: We’re going to get more deeply into the conspiracies surrounding the death of Vincent Marsh, which we introduced in the pilot, where the next three episodes will really put a lot of… Read full this story
- Biden launches new US mission in Iraq
- Vietnam the 13th most expensive office location
- Sept. 11 drama on Air Force One unfolds in Bush aide's handwritten notes
- In the new Myanmar, the gulag endures
- “New-year Resolution” of American Ambassador to Vietnam
- Obama and McCain pledge 'new era of reform'
- Highlights of VN diplomatic activities in July
- 100 days on, Obama faces flurry of crises
- Obama to order Guantanamo prison camp closed
- Obama meets Abbas, ups pressure on Israel
'Madam Secretary' Bosses on "Dramatic" New Storyline, Notes From the Oval Office have 281 words, post on www.hollywoodreporter.com at March 1, 2015. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.