advertisement advertisement advertisement In case you haven’t noticed, we’re a little obsessed with productivity. advertisement advertisement To make your quest for a more productive self this year something you can really work towards, we asked some of the most productive we work with all year what they do in their everyday lives to get so much done. Here’s what they had to say: 1. Visualize And Set Up Your Day The Night Before Before emotional intelligence expert and author of The Other Kind of Smart Harvey Deutschendorf goes to sleep, he says he makes some basic decisions about the next day like what he’ll wear, eat for lunch, and the route he plans on taking to work. “The less time and energy you take to focus on routine, everyday things, the more you will have to work on what is important,” he explains. He also suggests visualizing what exactly you plan to accomplish the next day. “Become extremely focused upon making this an ongoing part of your routine and you will surprise yourself by how much more you accomplish,” he says. 2. Surround Yourself With Productive People “It’s very easy for me to work alone, but I find that my… Read full this story
- Year 4 of the Cogmind
- Home > General, Programming >
- All posts tagged 'Review'
- Rugby Challenge Q&A With Sidhe
- 13 awesome Battle Royale games like PUBG
- Learning The Rope Spell
- Sony PS5
- Almost Everything That Happened in Gaming & Tech Between The Release Of Kingdom Hearts 2 & 3
- Facebook, WhatsApp and Instagram MERGING into ‘single messaging service’ – as angry staff ‘clash with controlling Zuckerberg’
- Brjann Sigurgeirsson Talks SteamWorld Quest, and The Series' Origin and Future
14 Tips To Make 2015 Your Most Productive Year Yet have 277 words, post on www.fastcompany.com at January 2, 2015. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.