advertisement advertisement advertisement Your relationship with your boss is the most important factor in your working life. advertisement advertisement If you've got a great one, it can make your day-to-day life seem perfect. If don't have the best relationship, well, let's just say your life can be a little harder. But no matter what kind of relationship you have, you'll have to stand up to this person at some point. And doing so isn't always easy. To help, career coach and author of Careeranista: The Woman's Guide to Success After College , Chaz Pitts-Kyser shares her expert advice for solving problems and creating a more harmonious work environment. Define the conflict "Makes sure this is a conflict and not a pet peeve. If a boss is doing something that affects you emotionally, or prevents you from doing your job effectively, that is a real conflict," Pitts-Kyser says. But if you have a personality conflict, that doesn't mean it's a real conflict. For example, you might want to let the fact that your supervisor never replaces the water cooler go. Articulate what you want to see happen When you're going into any type of situation, you want to visualize what you… Read full this story
- Why Insecure People Make Such Bad Bosses
- Labour's £11,000 hit to your pension: FTSE boss warns of 'hidden threat' behind Jeremy Corbyn's desire to seize control of key industries
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Trilla boss fight - our guide on how to beat the final boss of the campaign
- Wong Kar Wai Producing ‘One For The Road’ From Director Of Thai Box Office Hit ‘Bad Genius’
- With commitment of stakeholders, NCDMB’s 10-year strategic roadmap is achievable —Coleman boss
- Trump's Misogyny Stands Out During The Impeachment Hearings (Opinion)
- Melissa Stokes and Wendy Petrie on bad hair, good days at work and getting older
- How heavily-tattooed bikie boss hoped to change the notorious Finks gang to 'keep out criminals' so he could 'just hang out with his mates' before being found dead in a Melbourne prison cell
- Ian Sutcliffe, boss of Countryside: 'There’s more to this than housing'
- Donald Trump Is President and
How To Stand Up To A Bad Boss have 369 words, post on www.fastcompany.com at July 17, 2014. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.