The market for spare parts and accessories and machinery technology exhibition will provide you with everything you need. Demand for bigger business!” said Mr. Chainarong Limkittisin, Executive Director of Reed Tradex Company. To promote the development of supporting industries in Vietnam, four specialized exhibitions will help motivate you and other 10,000 spare parts manufacturers and industries from … to improve the accuracy of the manufacturing process and product quality, technical expertise, along with outsourcing opportunities and becoming subcontractors as well as expanding your world of business opportunities.Vietnam Manufacturing Expo 2013″, the most comprehensive exhibition of Machinery and Technology for both Manufacturing and Supporting Industries, the Vietnam Supporting Industrial Products Exhibition 2013. It is the right industrial parts marketplace for the Vietnamese manufacturers and Tier-1 parts makers to meet Tier-2 ones, SI Exhibition: Vietnam – Japan Supporting Industries Exhibition 2013. Industrial spare parts trading center, where Vietnamese and Japanese manufacturers meet a great number of Vietnamese parts makers, Japanese High-Tech Expo showcasing high-technology products in many areas and robots in celebration of the 40th Japan – Vietnam Friendship Year.
Catching up with the advanced robotics technology trend with the great performance of the world famed humanoid robot ASIMO of Honda and another robot Murata Boy, who is capable of balancing, cycling with Bluetooth module, gyroscope sensor switch, ultrasonic sensor and shock sensor. This is the first time ever these two robots will together show their excellent performance, for you to have an outlook for the future of artificial intelligence and robot design.
Japan is one of the world’s leading countries in robotics technology, especially humanoid robots. At the Vietnam Manufacturing Expo 2013 from 4 to 6 September in Hanoi, besides Honda’s robot ASIMO, the exhibition will also see the debut of Murata Boy from Murata Manufacturing Company, also known as a bicycling robot. Spectators will have chance to witness the improvements in energy efficiency as well as sensor technology from this robot.
Murata Boy robot is developed by Murata Manufacturing Company (Japan) for the purpose of showing some of their advanced sensor technology. First launched in Japan at CEATEC (Combined Exhibition of Advanced Technologies) in 2005, this robot immediately became famous not only in Japan.
Murata Boy is a small-sized humanoid robot with two legs. Thus, it can only use a small custom bicycle. Basically, the robot is equipped with 4 sensors: the gyroscope sensor exploited to determine the angular velocity and inclination, ultrasonic sensor to detect obstacles, collision detection sensor to detect rough surfaces. Equipped with a wireless connection, the robot can be controlled via devices such as computers or smart phones executing remote commands like FORWARD, STOP, BACKWARD … The robot can reach a top speed of 30 inches per second, together with perfect balance ability even when being stopped.
Since its debut in 2005, Murata Boy has attracted large audiences at many technology exhibitions. With a focus on constant development, the skills of the robot have been gradually improved and bettered. For example, the robot can move in the S-shaped direction with slope, which requires sensors to handle the environmental conditions precisely and the flexibility of the robot controller. These capabilities always make you surprised, rather than the robot walking straight forward.
In fact, the Murata Boy robot is not able to self-control in complex ways as the original intention is to showcase the sensor technology and limit the size of a robot as well. To implement operation or maintenance …, Murata Boy also requires a technical team followed.
ROBOT PERFORMANCE SCHEDULE AS FOLLOW:
|TIME||ROBOT||4 September||5 September||6 September|
|08.00 – 10.30 hrs.||ASIMO||Opening Ceremony Hall|
|10.30 – 10.45 hrs.||ASIMO||Hall stage||Hall stage|
|10.45 – 11.00 hrs.||MURATA||Hall stage||Hall stage|
|12.00 – 12.15 hrs.||ASIMO||Hall stage||Hall stage||Hall stage|
|12.15 – 12.30 hrs.||MURATA||Hall stage||Hall stage||Hall stage|
|13.00 – 13.15 hrs.||ASIMO||Hall stage||Hall stage||Hall stage|
|13.15 – 13.30 hrs.||MURATA||Hall stage||Hall stage||Hall stage|
|15.00 – 15.15 hrs.||ASIMO||Hall stage||Hall stage||Hall stage|
|15.15 – 15.30 hrs.||MURATA||Hall stage||Hall stage||Hall stage|
- Meet the engineer behind NASA's robotic arm for Mars
- South Africa: 'Dispossessed' Urban Poor Call for Land Reform
- Kenya: MPs Want Swazuri, Team Probed for Plot to Swindle Kenyans of Billions in Land Deals
- A beginner’s guide to the sweet, stinging nostalgia of The Beach Boys
- Hesse's big night propels Providence boys soccer into semistate
- 'Pretty Boy Floyd' captured in Jackson County
- Richard Doherty: At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them
- Drunk man turned abusive onboard plane and spilled drink on autisic boy
- Elon Musk tests out mini-submarines that will arrive in Thailand TODAY to help rescue cave boys
- ISIS seizing boys as young as 9 to fight in Mosul, UN warns
- Gambia: When Will Land Disputes Be Addressed???
- Son of famed 'Speed King' breaks land speed record
- HS rundown: Five ECI boys basketball teams win Friday
- NASA's InSight mission lands on Mars: What it means and what's next
- Fetch rover! Robot to retrieve Mars rocks
- Tanzania: Pain in Store As Fuel Prices Continue to Rise Nationwide
- Nigeria: Macron Touched By an 11-Year-Old Nigerian Boy's Talent
- Star Wars Land, new resorts on tap at Disney theme parks in Orlando in 2019
- Kenya: NTV Ratings Rise Thanks to Live World Cup Games Scoop
- Robots to answer bin calls for councils
MURATA BOY - Robot Boy From The Land Of The Rising Sun have 845 words, post on at August 20, 2013. This is cached page on Business News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.