HA NOI (VNS) — Brazil’s Development, Industry and Foreign Trade Ministry has stopped its investigation into the alleged dumping of viscose fibre by Vietnamese and Turkish companies and begun a probe of Viettnamese-made bicycle tyre imports into Brazil.
According to Viet Nam’s Ministry of Industry and Trade, the investigation had been ongoing since last September.
The Brazilian Department of Commercial Defence held a question and answer session with Vietnamese exporters eight months later.
By the end of last month, it had officially concluded that the investigation had been halted.
- ROBERT HARDMAN gets stuck with the Great British Spring Clean
- Have You Ever Tried to Sell a Diamond?
- Discovered at a barbecue, he hit it big; but some saw dark cloud over R. Kelly
- BEL MOONEY: I'm so hurt my dying husband wants to leave me
- Brit woman saves 350 Spanish hunting dogs a year from torturous deaths
- Edison makes changes at San Onofre, ready to resume loading nuclear waste
Brazil halts fibre dumping probe, eyes bicycle tyres have 158 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at September 12, 2012. This is cached page on Business News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.