VietNamNet Bridge – The failure of the power development program for the 2006-2010 period (the 6th development plan) showed that Vietnam lacks electricity not only because it lacks capital or because of prolonged droughts. It is imperative to reconsider the efficiency of investments in the power sector. (more…)
- Consumer group says Indiana power plant has failed consumers
- Consumer group says Indiana power plant has failed customers
- Electric vehicles gradually spark Valley interest. Will powering up be a problem?
- “Energy Free Nights” Reduces Power Grid Pressure and Lowers Electric Bills
- Electric Deregulation is Working in Texas, Says Lawmaker Who Led the Effort
- Electricity use growing fast in West Texas' Permian
- SCE&G asks Appeals Court to block rate cuts for SC electric customers
- SCE&G rips agency’s request for $1.5 billion in sanctions as ‘baseless,’ ‘draconian’
- Short Report: 2017 Volkswagen e-Golf is an electric vehicle for undercover eco-agents
- The wireless power grid: More than 100 years in the making
Billions KWH of electricity failed to be put into grid, electricity shortage serious have 151 words, post on at March 11, 2011. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.