advertisement advertisement advertisement advertisement advertisement It would be easy set low expectations for this collaborative rain jacket by clothier Rapha and designer Paul Smith. Purple and pink accents don't exactly smack of practicality, and there's nothing particularly novel about a rain jacket. Except, of course, when it's cut so well that it feels like it was sewn onto your body. That's one half of the magic of the Rapha rain jacket: put it on and it seems to snap into place around your shoulders and your ribs, snug and slim with remarkable range of motion. Zipped into the 100% waterproof garment (which was tried and tested by this blogger in a New York hailstorm) you quickly notice that your arms move free of friction or restraint; in fact, you can windmill your arms and the waist won't so much as move. It has the immediate effect of ruining every other jacket you used to think fit. But the Rapha rain jacket has a secret. A big, pink one. Stowed away inside the rear panel is a discreet zipper that runs the length of the waist. Open it, and a big pink bib unfurls over your bottom — complete with a… Read full this story
- 2020 NFL Draft: Joe Burrow, Clyde Edwards-Helaire are perfect fits, while four first-round picks were not
- Prince Harry's battle... with himself: As friends say the Duke of Sussex misses his military roles and can't believe his life has been 'turned upside down' by his move to America, RICHARD KAY details how the Army was the perfect fit for the young royal
- Weight loss story: From a mother-of-two to a bikini athlete and fitness trainer, this woman’s weight loss journey is inspirational!
- This is the PERFECT resume: Employment coach reveals the 10 steps you need to follow to secure an interview for the job of your dreams
- Halle Berry goes hell for leather in biker jacket as she takes her Duke motorbike for a spin in Malibu
- Revealed! Tiger Shroff's fitness secret
- Fitness coach, 30, reveals how she transformed her body in just THREE WEEKS from home - and the exact diet plan she follows daily
- The True Story Behind Dirty John: a Mom-of-4's Whirlwind Romance Reveals Shocking Lies & Violence
- Jennifer Lopez smolders in brown leather jacket and skirt on NYC rooftop for spring Coach campaign
- Helena Christensen cuts a casual figure in a green leather jacket as she steps out to grab a juice amid the coronavirus lockdown
Wanted: The Jacket With a Perfect Fit (and a Dirty Secret) have 411 words, post on www.fastcompany.com at November 29, 2010. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.