Twenty-two products and solutions in four aspects, including sectorial-level IT solution and product, packaging software – commodity software, Vietnam brand name computer and e-commerce product, have won Vietnam ITC Cup Awards 2009. The award ceremony, the 18 th of its kind, was held by the Vietnam Association of Information Processing (VAIP) in Hanoi on December 10. The Vietnam ITC Gold Cup 2009 was given to the most successful products and solutions, namely the Accounting Software for Administrative and Non-business Organs MISA Mimosa.Net 2009 produced by the MISA Joint Stock Company; HiStaff, the Tinh Van Company’s Software Solution for HRM System; CMS Computer of the CMS Computer Company; and the Vietnam E-Commerce Portal – ECVN of the Ministry of Industry and Trade. According to Nguyen Minh Dan, a representative from the jury, MISA Mimosa.Net 2009 attracted 11,000 customers nationwide, earning over 41 billion VND during 2008-2009. Meanwhile, HiStaff saw initial success with revenues of 6.1 billion VND in 2008, up 2.7 billion VND over the previous year. Also the same day, in Ho Chi Minh City , the Chief Security Officer-CSO Awards was presented for the first time to nine individuals. The awardees included three CSO from State-owned agencies, namely Nguyen…
- EA Sports Predicts Spain to Win the World Cup
- Cortana Picks Germany to Win FIFA World Cup 2014
- Nintendo wins a lawsuit from 2009 and banishes a patent troll
- US FIFA World Cup legs detailed
- VGA Union Cup kicks off amateur golf championship in 2019
- Vietnam wins “World’s Best Golf Destination” for first time
- Vietnam expects to export 1.7 mln tonnes of coffee this year
- 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil - The Pinnacle of Digital Football?
- Davis Cup: Coach Zeeshan happy with India's acclimatisation on grass courts
- Rising Storm 2: Vietnam adds 64-player campaign mode that takes place over 11 battles
Over 20 products, solutions win Vietnam ITC Cup 2009 have 291 words, post on at December 11, 2009. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.