Planning a wonderful holiday trip to Sabah-Borneo? Yes, you’ve made a right choice! True that you are going to have an adventurous and amazing trip, by visiting Sabah, the region located in East Malaysia.Sabah, mostly known by local citizens as “Land Below The Wind”, blessed with a land rich with cultures and untouched tropical rainforest yet, creating fascinating places to be categorized as “the Travellers’ Pit-Stop”.In Sabah, you will find out how affordable your trip is. With facilities,accommodation during free and easy leisuring, you can pick up any type of transport or just rent-a-car service available to brings you to your desired destination, in the heart of Sabah’s capital city; Kota Kinabalu. Do not worry about where to stay overnite or spend several couples of week, as you will find lots of developing hotels, ranging from 2 Stars to 5 Stars! It took only 20 minutes ride from Kota Kinabalu International Airport (Malaysia Airlines & Air Asia).Feeling hungry and thirsty? Why not have a sip of fresh young coconut drinks, mouth-watering “ais kacang” (iced red beans), “cendol” (chilled green jelly) and “ABC” (chilled mixed fruits & jellies). Fill up your hunger with delicious and famous Western, Chinese, Malays, Vietnam, Thai… Read full this story
- Granite Mountains To Steamy Jungles - Sabah, Borneo
- Save Money and Have a Blast With Disney Vacation Homes - Part 1
- Picking a Vacation Rental
- Vacation Home Rental Vs Hotel Room - The Choice is Yours
- Vacation Home Plans - Important Guide For Vacation Home
- Top 10 Myths Tourists Uncover When House Scouting on Vacation
- Your Florida Summer Beach Vacation - Tips on Selecting Your Beach Vacation Destination and Rental!
- Want to Save Some Money? Maybe You Should Think About Renting a Vacation Home
- Vacation Rentals - How to Make Your Vacations Picture-Perfect
- Buy a Vacation Home
Things You Can Do on a Sabah-Borneo Vacation have 295 words, post on ezinearticles.com at June 21, 2008. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.