It does seem so absurdly simple. You come across a woman and immediately fall in love with her sweet face, angelic smile and her god-grafted voluptuousness. You slowly walk towards her, ask her out for a coffee. You charm her with your wit and niceness. She falls head over heels in love with you, and by the third date, is already sleeping with you… Ah, if only it was that easy!Asking a girl out is rather similar to asking for a raise. Even though you might be certain that you deserve one, the chances of you getting one lies totally in the hands of the person who has to deliver. And when you do get that “yes”, it feels so damn good, doesn’t it?Here are a few expert tips to help you hear that “yes”:Always be frank and straightforwardIf you want a girl to go out with you, don’t beat around the bush. Be direct and get straight to the point. If you are attracted to a girl, you can bet your wallet that she already knows about it. Most women are extremely perceptive about these things and so there’s absolutely no point in hee-hawing, buying time and trying to… Read full this story
- Spice Girls gig introduces colour coded entry system
- Security policy and door times for Spice Girls in Sunderland
- Mel B spotted at tanning salon before Spice Girls gig
- 'Scammed' Spice Girls super fan finally makes it to dream gig
- Dear Mary: I fancy a colleague. Is it wise to ask her out?
- The story behind 'poor little rich girl' Gloria Vanderbilt
- Online dating site used as a hunting ground by predator
- What is Bumble? Five things to know about the dating app
- April Love Geary, 24, enjoys date with fiancé Robin Thicke, 42
- 'Send nudes': How Instagram is being used to groom young girls
Asking A Girl Out For A Date have 305 words, post on ezinearticles.com at April 17, 2008. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.