DaimlerChrysler AG’s Mercedes-Benz luxury division is commencing a brand new integrated marketing campaign for the company’s all-new Mercedes-Benz C-Class entry-level luxury sedan. The new Mercedes-Benz C-Class will roll out in market using the “C-for Yourself” slogan. Moreover, Mercedes will also conduct other marketing campaigns to promote and support the sales of the C-Class including digital media, TV spots, print ads, and other communication activities. Mercedes will also expand the promotion of the C-Class by including a Virtual Mercedes-Benz C-Class model in the Second Life online virtual world.”Our objective for this campaign is to motivate customers to experience for themselves the superior driving culture offered by the new Mercedes-Benz C-Class.” explains Dr. Olaf Göttgens, Vice President of Brand Communications for Mercedes-Benz Passenger Cars.”All communication measures for the C-Class are therefore geared toward direct contact with our customers and potential buyers. Along with our tried advertising methods, we will also be focusing strongly on various forms of direct communication for the C-Class, to be implemented at exclusive driving events. These measures will be accompanied by a C-Class Mobile Marketing Special, a presentation within Second Life and interactive films on the Internet — innovative platforms that will enable us to reach existing and… Read full this story
- Mercedes-Benz MBUX Hyperscreen Unveiled: Here Are All Details
- Review: Mercedes-Benz A-Class Sedan — When Style Meets Aerodynamics
- The most popular new cars of 2020, from Mercedes Benz to Ford Fiesta
- Piaggio Ape Electric E-Xtra FX & E-City FX Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.83 Lakh
- Tata Tiago & Tigor CNG Variants Spotted Testing Once Again Ahead Of Launch: Read More!
- Nissan Magnite Booking Pool Winner Announced In India: Here Are Category-Wise Prizes
- Tata Car Discounts For March 2021: Total Benefits Worth Up To Rs 65,000 On Offer
Mercedes-Benz to Launch New Marketing Ads for the C-Class have 286 words, post on ezinearticles.com at March 21, 2007. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.