Statistics show that marriages are ending at an alarming rate and that the length of the average marriage is now under seven years. Why are today’s marriages not working? Why are relationships so stressful, difficult and unsatisfying for so many people? I believe it’s due to bad match-ups. If you marry someone with whom you are not well suited, the road to happiness is a very hard one. So what can you do to turn this unhappiness around? The answer is to pay attention when choosing your life partner. Love and physical attraction are never enough. A strong relationship needs compatibility and commitment from both partners. Compatibly is more than just having the same interests, likes and dislikes; it’s wanting the same things out of life and having the same belief systems. Finding a partner whom you love and with whom you are compatible is the prescription for a healthy, lasting relationship.It is your responsibility not only to yourself but to your future children to choose your life partner with care. Enduring difficult personal relationships can create much unhappiness and chaos and can be traumatic for everyone involved. The end of a marriage (or a long-term relationship) involves grief, and… Read full this story
- Taureans should find joy in sharing and Virgos need to accept their flaws: Celebrity astrologer reveals the secret to success for each star sign
- Should We All Take the Slow Road to Love?
- Love looks good on you! The Bachelor Vakoo Kauapirura sizzles in a racy yellow bikini after revealing her romance with co-star Rachael Arahill
- Smart Steps
- As Next ’19 approaches, Google confronts strategic challenges in the cloud
- Edited Transcript of POWI earnings conference call or presentation 24-Oct-19 8:30pm GMT
- Malin Andersson reunites with 'cheating' Tom Kemp as they find out baby's gender
- Three Hours With The Last Of Us Part II
- Love Island Is Just Devious Enough to Make It in America
- Ulrika Jonsson shares rare family photos of her children Cameron, 24, Bo, 19, and Malcolm, 11, at her sister's wedding... following the breakdown of her own third marriage
Prescription For Lasting Love - 19 Steps to Finding Your Soulmate and Achieving Relationship Success have 338 words, post on ezinearticles.com at October 23, 2006. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.