Everything you do is linked directly to your Personal Brand. As entrepreneurs and small business owners, we have a distinct advantage that larger companies do not. When it comes to our brands, we have the ability to get very personal.Larger companies strive to establish a relationship with their target audience by making their brand feel more personal or relatable. This is one of the reasons why spokespeople are such a commodity – larger companies piggy back off of the relationship an audience has with that spokesperson. Those experiences are then tied directly to their product or service thanks to the Personal Brand draw of their spokesperson.Take Tiger Woods for example. W hen he is hired by Nike to represent their latest ad campaign, the mere image of him stands for perseverance, determination and overall excellence. Nike benefits from those perceptions simply by having Tigers brand lined up with theirs.You don’t have to take such expensive measures, as a small business owner, because you have the ideal spokesperson to represent your brand – YOU!With that said, there are 7 keys (the 7 C’s) your brand must possesses to establish that personal touch, and ultimate loyal following, with your target audience. They… Read full this story
- CS Santosh Back In India & Out Of Induced Coma: Continues To Receive Treatment!
- A new world! Innovative ways fashion brands are virtually connecting with their customers - from custom design offerings to AI search engines based on fit and style
- PurpleAsia wins four brand accolades at Transform Awards Asia
- Global vision essential for Vietnam’s technology brands
- Saigontourist successfully navigates bumpy road to take award at Vietnam Value Programme
- Samsung and these 3 brands make over 95% smartphones sold in India
- Fans of Manchester United, Liverpool and Chelsea are 'not as loyal to their fellow supporters as those of less successful football clubs' as seeing your team LOSE strengthens ties
- Hilaria Baldwin's brand deals with American Girl and baby label Cuties Baby Care will not be renewed in the wake of Boston-born yoga teacher's fake Spanish heritage scandal
- TCS 3rd most-valued IT services brand globally: Report
- Did your brand waste this crisis?
The 7 C's of Personal Branding Success have 348 words, post on ezinearticles.com at April 5, 2006. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.