If someone asks you “what’s the most important part of your job interview attire?”, what would you answer? The suit? The shirt? The shoes? Perhaps. But did you know that the tie, to your outfit, is what the focal point is to a picture?The shirt is the canvas and the suit is the frame. Change the frame on a picture and no one notices, change the picture in a frame and you can change the look of an entire room. That’s why it’s important for your tie to enhance your look, not detract from it.Buying The Right TieTo begin with, you first need a quality tie made of 100% pure silk to accomplish that job. As a male, you are generally expected to wear a plain colored, non-distracting tie with your interview suit, e.g. in a dark red or dark blue color.However, simply buying the most expensive tie you can find in town won’t just leave that “most-favorable” impression you are looking for. People judge your capabilities by how you look. A crooked tie projects a sloppy look and says the same about your skills and abilities. Therefore, it’s important to focus on the tie knot as well.Tying the Four… Read full this story
- 8 tips to build, maintain, and leverage your professional relationships
- Coronavirus live updates: Pray at home — about one-third of Sacramento County cases tied to churches
- Jim Carrey is seen for the first time since awkward 'sleazebag' interview as he attends the LA premiere of Sonic The Hedgehog with Tiffany Haddish
- Man claims Boris Johnson’s top aide Dominic Cummings ‘shoved him down stairs’ after fiery interview
- Costco Severed Ties With The Company That Handles Free Samples Because Of The Coronavirus
- Emma Chamberlain Reveals Her Top Tips for "Quarantine Fashion"
- Paras Chhabra on marrying Mahira Sharma: ‘We might just end up tying the knot in 21 days of lockdown’
- Holi 2020: How To Protect Your Eyes On This Day
- Lights! Camera! Meeting! Videoconferencing Gets a Makeover
- Silicon Valley Is Saving Our Asses—for Now
How to Tie a Tie: 3 Tips to Enhance Your Job Interview Attire have 336 words, post on ezinearticles.com at September 16, 2005. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.