St. Louis, MO 63127
Last Updated: June 26, 2014
|Monday||8:30 am – 8:30 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am – 6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am – 8:30 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am – 6:00 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am – 8:30 pm|
|Saturday||8:30 am – 6:00 pm|
Sunset Ford is one of the largest Ford Dealerships in the St. Louis Metropolitan Area. The pre-owned inventory has a wide selection of late model domestics & foreign makes & models
Sunset Ford is one of the oldest family operated dealerships in the country. 5 Generations strong, Sunset Ford takes pride in taking care of their customers and strive to surpass the highest expectations. Employees can make or break a business in the automotive industry, where the competition is tough. Sunset Ford takes pride in having a professional staff whether it is in Sales, Service, Parts, Rental, or the Body Shop.
We provide this commenting area for readers to exchange ideas and opinions on the day’s news. Passionate views, pointed criticism and critical thinking are welcome. Name-calling, crude language, off-topic remarks and abuse are not. You must be logged into a personal account on Facebook to comment. Readers are responsible for their comments and abuse of this privilege will not be tolerated.
- Ford Mustang-based Rocket Speedster ready for takeoff
- Germain Racing leaving Ford for GM
- Loudon should say where Fords stand
- Fast Fords, no cigar & Danica develops: Friday Texas notebook
- Ganassi moves sports cars to Ford
- Albany football coach Ford retires after 44 years
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford takes in NFL game — and steals singer’s seat?
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford attends Bills game
- Lions reunite military family at Ford Field
- Behind the lines: Now you can bet on Rob Ford’s NFL bets … how meta